How to Prepare for Spring Storms in New Philadelphia
Spring storms in New Philadelphia can be very unpredictable. They pop up fast giving us little to no time to prepare. That’s why it’s so important to be prepared before the threat is even here. SERVPRO of New Philadelphia County is here with some tips on how to keep you and your family prepared for Spring storms:
- Develop an evacuation or shelter plan
- Have an emergency kit, including first aid supplies, a list of important contacts, a flashlight, and a NOAA Weather Radio
- Listen to all weather alerts
- Remember to seek shelter low in your home, and away from windows
- When driving, avoid bridges and overpasses
- Practice your plan!
That last tip might be the most important one. Practice will always be the best form of preparation. Let’s say you do have a massive storm come through New Philadelphia, who do you call after? That’s easy! Call SERVPRO of New Philadelphia. We’re always Here to Help®?!
SERVPRO of New Philadelphia has highly trained storm damage technicians ready to respond to any size disaster. We’re a Large Loss Team, meaning there’s no storm too big for us to handle!
Call us today at (330) 556-4656 or visit our Website to see our full array of storm damage services. We’re faster to any size disaster, and Here to Help®? the local New Philadelphia community!