Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of New Philadelphia is ready for any fire or water emergency that strikes. Our teams of highly trained and experienced fire and water professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 day a week-including holidays. When a fire or water disaster occurs, it happens at a moment's notice and catches Midvale, Uhrichsville, Strasburg, and surrounding areas homeowners and business owners off guard. SERVPRO of New Philadelphia understands these circumstances. That is why we are located within the community to serve our customers quickly and without hesitation.
If you find your residential home or commercial property has experienced a fire or a flood, call SERVPRO of New Philadelphia right away. We serve 12 cities in the New Philadelphia area. We love our community and take pride in being the areas leading #1 fire and water restoration company. If you find that a disaster has hit your home or business, do not hesitate to give us a call.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (330) 556-4656
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of New Philadelphia arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.