What to Do if Faced with Water Damage in Dover, OH Residence
As we welcome the summer months in Dover Ohio with open arms, we should also weary of the serve storms that come along with the warm weather. Your local owned and operated SERVPRO is no stranger to dealing with water damages. These damages can bring a set of dangers to you and your family. So, here is our best tips if you are faced with a water damage emergency in the up coming months.
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Gather loose items from floors.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Most Importantly, only do activities that are safe for you to perform, wet materials can be very heavy.
SERVPRO of New Philadelphia is locally owned and operated, so we are part of this community too. When you have a cleaning or restoration need, we are already nearby and ready to help. SERVPRO of New Philadelphia is a fire and water restoration and cleanup company. We are Here to Help, 24/7. For immediate assistance give us a call at (330) 393-9999 or visit us on our Website.